Amy Leigh-Quine is a Fitness model, personal coach and a brand ambassador from London. Initially, she wanted to become a fashion model, however, her idea was soon hanged by the modelling agencies. The fashion agencies rejected her by saying that, she did not have the potential to become a fitness model. However, she did not give up after this rejection. She searched for other types of modelling and this is when she came across about fitness and bikini competitions. Through serious workouts and weight training, she sculpted her physique and she became more strong and toned.
She was interested in sports from her early age. However, she never thought about herself being in fitness career before. She always wanted to become a fashion model. However, after the rejection of many fashion agencies, she turned her attention towards fitness. In the year 2014, her views on fitness changed completely. She did not lose her confidence and started hitting the gym for toning her muscle and increasing her strength.
Soon she started working out and her friend helped her through the journey. Soon her physique started changing and she participated in the UKBFF Kent Klassic, in which she took home her first victory. She was inspired by this victory ans she started participating in many competitions following this. Currently, she is also an upcoming internet icon, where she shared her ideas and videos about weight training.
Her training schedule includes:
- She follows split workout technique
- Through this method, she trains different muscle each day.
- Her favourite exercise include sumo squats and deadlifts.
Her diet includes the following:
- She always prefers clean food.
- Her favourite foods include Chicken and sweet potato
- At times, she allows her body to have whatever it craves
- Name: Amy Leigh-Quine
- Profession: Fitness Athlete, Brand Ambassador, WBFF Bikini Pro
- Height: 5’7”
- Weight: 61.2 kg – 65.8 kg
- Bust: 33”
- Hips: 34”
- Waist: 28”
- Nationality: British
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alqxx/