The American actress, producer, and the director Courteney Cox is the best in all her professions. She started her acting career in 1984 by appearing in a music video, and her film career was started in the year 1996. She also owns a production company named, Coquette Productions. She directed a sitcom Cougar Town and TV film Talhotblond.
Courteney Cox is the American actress, producer, and director. She was born on 15th June 1964 in Mountain Brook, Alabama, United States of America. She is 52 years old and her sun sign Gemini. Her father name is Richard Lewis and her mother name is Courteney Cox. She has two sisters named, Virgina Cox and Dottie Cox and a brother Richard Cox Jr. She graduated from the Mountain Brook High school. She has been involved in many relationships but she married to David Arquette on June 12, 1999, they have one daughter named Coco Arquette. She got divorced in May 2013. Now her fiancée is Johnny McDaid. Her net worth is $75 million.
- Occupation: Actress, Producer, and Director
- Age: 52 years’ old
- Date of Birth: 15 June 1964
- Place of Birth: Mountain Brook, Alabama, United States of America
- Star: Gemini
- Gender: Female
- Eye color: Blue
- Hair color: Dark Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
Height (How tall is Courteney Cox)
- in feet: 5feet 5 inches
- Body Measurements: 35-24-34
- in kg: 57 kg
- in Pounds: 126 pounds
- Parents: Her father name is Richard Lewis and her mother name is Courteney Cox
- Siblings: She has two sisters named, Virgina Cox and Dottie Cox and a brother Richard Cox Jr.
- Children’s: She has the only child named, Coco Arquette
- Boyfriend/Spouse: Her fiancée is Johnny McDaid