Dolph Lundgren is a multi-talented personality who performs various roles as actor, martial artist, director and Fitness physique. He has appeared on silver screen in the year 1980, however, was known to all after his performance in the movie ‘Rocky IV’, as Ivan Drago, alongside Sylvester Stallone. This opportunity made him a star that he is today and widely recognized by people for maintaining his physique, till date. Even though, he has become one of the popular star, his works with charity and blood donation, did not stop. He is a guy with big and an open heart.
At the age of seven, he started gaining interest in judo and later switched to Goju-Ryu. Following this, he started practicing 2 disciplines for 3 years and started improving his strength and physique gradually. At the age of 10, he started learning karate. Later, he gained interest in gaining his muscle strength and size. Even though he was learning karate, he knew that karate can only go to some extent in muscle development. He decided he needs to concentrate on weightlifting in order to develop his muscle. He started hitting the gym for workouts with heavy exercises.
His training style includes the following:
- While learning Karate, he concentrated on speed and consistency.
- Later, when decided to develop his muscle he took advice from Stallone and started his six-day workout plan.
- He started taking training like a bodybuilder and started lifting compound weights and doing heavy workouts, that lasted for 2 hours per day.
- However, he changed his training pattern over years, since they no longer give the same result like before.
Currently, he has switched to the following diet:
- Lean Proteins
- Complex Carbs
- Name: Hans Dolph Lundgren
- Nick Name: Dolph Lundgren
- Date of Birth: November 3, 1957
- Age: 60 years
- Height: 6’5”
- Weight: 111.1 – 115.7 kg
- Profession: Actor, Director, Martial Artist
- Spouse: Anette Qviberg
- Nationality: Sweden
- Net worth: $15 million (Approx)